Monday, July 25, 2005

Where am I?

The time: Summer 2005

July 25 8:20 pm

My small universe. Located in a remote yeshivah dorm in Flatbush, NY. Not a mainstream yeshivah by any means. Comprised of a screen, keyboard, an e-mail address, Mozzilla Firefox, and a link http://yeshivabachur.blogspot.com with sublinks on the left to fellow bloggers in cyberspace.

The time: Summer 2004
July 25 8:20 pm (aprox.)

My small universe. A small apartment in the heart of Flatbush. On my own. No computer. Studying accounting, and doing yoga. The world is an open and shut book. The nature of life is normalcy.

The world: Continuous.
The Jewish people: Part of the anals of History.

State of mind: Bewildered, confused, scared.

3 Comments:

Blogger smb said...

yea, what's wrong?

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are all confused and scared at some parts in our lives. All of us realize our faults and weaknesses and sometimes concentrate on them to no end. I've done so, and it never helps me. And I tell you that no matter what you think, or how large and intimidating the universe may seem, or how worthless the small apartment may feel, you are needed and wanted, and somewhere in the world there is someone waiting for you, just as you wait for her. And she, too, is probably feeling scared, or confused, or unhappy, and miserable, and perhaps a failure. She too looks out her window into the long dark night and wonders why she's here, alone, what she's done wrong....as we all do. For we're all lonely sometime or other, we all wait for someone. We all want to know our true selves, and to find our true counterparts...

1:11 AM  
Blogger EN said...

me-I don't know myself. I feel lonely and depressed.

malka- nothing much.

lvnsm27-just a little confused where my life is heading now. It is hitting me like a ton of bricks. Sort of like a mid life cirsis, but I am not middle age.

breindel-Thanks for stoppping by.

chana- awww. How sweet. Thank you for your helpful comment.

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home