Friday, July 22, 2005

The Interview

I am posting an interview by Malka. A remarkable woman whom I hold in great esteem.

1. What is your best feature?

This question conjures up buying a computer or car. Like, does it have the newest Bluetooth and WI-fi technology? How many Gig? How much horsepower? Can it turn into a boat and plane? "I" have many features. Of course philosophically the soul is the best feature I have. It is something that makes me unique and above animals. The fact that I can talk, see, walk, touch, hear, taste are all great features. If I was to get more physical I would say my eyes. I have kind eyes. I have a kind personality. I want to give. I am a giver and pleaser.

2. If you could live in any country in the world, where would you go and why?

This is a no brainier. The key word is "IF". Of course I love the USA and I probably wont be going anywhere anytime soon, but my three years in the Mir in Yerushalyim has made me have a longing for the holy land. I have relatives there and I feel at home among my people. I love how the USA is relaxed and not pushy. If it was possible to transfer that feeling to Israel I would be on the next plane.

3. What is your favorite food?

This is a hard one. I love many foods. I am a big meat eater. I love biting into a juicy steak. I love eating healthy. A Caesar salad that was prepared with a little garlic and olive oil is heaven. I love vegetables and anything not fatty, if they are prepared well. Fried onion and vegetables- Yumm! In Yeshivah everything is one glob of fat so it becomes very unappitizing and boring.

4. What would you do if someone offered you an insane amount of money to do things which, in some eyes, would be considered immoral but not illegal? Would you do it?

Hmmm, I don't know if this can apply to me. Since I believe in the Torah, whatever it says I must follow. Even if it means giving up all my money. Kal Vechomer to receive money. Should I answer this theoretically? H*ll yeah.

5. What is the number one quality you look for in a friend?

This is an excellent question. It is something I am still trying to figure out. I look for someone who is intelligent, honest, trustworthy, yirah shamayim (someone who has fear of heaven). Someone who can make me smile when I am down, someone whom I can respect and agree with. Someone who is witty and humorous in a nice way. Someone who can give me advice whenever I need it. Someone I can lean on and feel comfortable around.

Now the rules again:
( You need to put these in your post)
1) Leave me a comment saying "interview me please."
2)I will respond by asking you five questions ( not the same as above)
3)You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.
4) You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5) When others comment asking to be interviewed you will ask them five questions.

2 Comments:

Blogger Reuven Chaim Klein said...

interview me please.

4:05 PM  
Blogger SemGirl said...

Not bad at all. When I seen this interview stuff on a lot of blogs, I thought hmm (yawning!!!) booooring.. and skipped it.

But you made it phenomenally interesting..

Ok, fine.. interview me...

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home