Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The Root of All Evil


Why do women make me crazy? And no, I am not saying that I am gay. Believe me I luv women. I adore them. They make me happy when I am sad, they rebuke me when I am doing something wrong, they love me tenderly and give me pleasure when I need it. They push me to higher goals and aspirations, they make me less selfish and obnoxious. Without woman where would man be? Man would not be able to continue without his helper, Dr. Wo. The prefix "wo" is etimologyical from the word woe and wow. A woman can be a "wow" or a "woe" depending on her moods. It is up to the man to make sure she is in a good mood. If his wife is happy he is happy. Although there might be proof girls are evil-which is possible, so are men. Evil is not inhearent in a gender. It cannot be. Money can be used for good or bad. this is called the "OR" function. Anything can be "or" or a maybe. Girls can be good or evil, depending on which stork brought them, (ok, that was a joke). I like good girls. Those are in my definition, which is accepted by wikapedia, as a girl who wants to grow in a relationship to serve God. Plain and simple nothing fancy- shmancy. Of course there are external factors that must be considered. But to say a blanket statment and to bring a proof that girls in general are evil because they take away time and money is making a big mistake. Sometimes taking is the biggest giving. For that middah that women take, they give to mankind and make "man" a better person.

1 Comments:

Blogger respondingtojblogs said...

Are you on any psychotropic medication? I bust a gut laughing at the proof, but you really lost me somewhere in the commentary.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home