Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Malas Ha'Torah (& ME)

I am going to title this post, Ma'alas Hatorah. It is about time I write why Torah is great and important. I'm not called Torah Jew for nothing. Heheheh.
Learning G-d's word imbues the human soul with a greatness unbeknowst and unattainable to the masses. Without getting into technichalities of how, why, when, where, who, it is a bavusta zach that Torah makes good humans, husbands, money, humor, and emtional and physical, and spiritual happiness. That's what its all about. A purpose and a goal. The end goal is Olam Haba. *side- I can't understand how some people can write 100 pages sefarim on this topic, I'm running out of ideas*
Where was I? Right. Torah makes me great becuase I learn it. Hold it girls, doesn't mean your not great. If you support me and give me money and raise my children you'll also have a portion in Olam Haba with me. (What if we only have girls? Hmmmmm, I'll have to think about that one. Is it better to have boys, or girls who would marry beni torah?).
Torah is so great because it includes eveything.
*rummaging for my cookies*
JK wouldn't do that when writing about Torah it is not kovodik.
Well bottom line. Torah is great, go out and learn it.
(of course I'm talking to myself here- you girls get a job).
O.k., O.k. you can stop throwing tomatoes at me. :-)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent :)

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great message.

_____________

I found a new forum and want to share it www.haredi.siteburg.com/forum

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Before, i read some of it. Then i read the whole thing. Don't worry, I have a sense of humor. :)

I can imagine though people throwing tomatoes. :)

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lke the part of the message about Torah being important and special. The humor could be better though so it doesn't distract from the message.

11:36 PM  
Blogger EN said...

Sharona-Thank You!
Anon #1- thanks fot the link, I'm heading there soon....
Shopoholic-thought you would ;-)
Anon #2- thank you for the tip, I'll try to keep my rotten humor out of my blog....

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home