Friday, June 03, 2005

News Worthy

Baruch Hashem I have just completed shelving the sefarim in my yeshivah. It took me a little under 2 hours. It is annoying that people allow the sefarim to pile up during the week and then expect ME to put it away. Where is your respect for the sefarim?! (or what I really want to say is, where is your respect for ME). I have my own excercise and weight lifting schedule, thank you. This weather I have been getting in Brooklyn is a little off the mark than what I have been used to growing up in LA. Nice day here, rainy day there.... Get your act together summer. I need your sun! I still am debating if I should go to the Brooklyn Public Library on Kings Highway, I have enough books to last me until next week, and as I am reluctant to walk the distance now in this crummy weather.
In other news, my morning Chavrusa became engaged today! (Amain & Thank you in advance for all the I"YH by me.) He proposed in a Bowling Alley. It was very touching. I wish him the best. I don't want to give too many details as this might compromise my identity, which I have no real reason to conceal other than not to embarrass my friend. Wishing to myself and to all my avid readers, Good Shabbos.

3 Comments:

Blogger EN said...

Shopaholic-Why, thank you.
p.s.- what's this writing to me on Brianna's blog?! If you want to speak to me direct just ask me for my e-mail address. yeshivab@gmail.com

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blogs are getting funnier. keep up the good work.

1:43 AM  
Blogger Cosmic X said...

Someone who uses a book and does not return it to its place on the shelf is an egoist. This the opposite of what the torah is trying to teach us! Let's hope that the great light of Torah will help them correct this bad mida.

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home