Thursday, June 02, 2005

Lifes Challenges

I have just come back from a school reunion. It is a school that is run by the Agudah. It is called COPE and they teach accounting. Last summer vacation, for three months, while renting a basement apartment, I traveled on the New York Subway System to Manhattan to take classes. It was one of the the most memoriable summers of my life. The skills I learnt there, were more valuable for my life than the entire 4 years of high school. In the Alumni Gathering they had guest speakers who spoke about the importance of proper communication and education. I learnt a valuable lesson that one of the most important things an employer looks for in an employee is dedication and devotion. Important questions to ask are, "What can I do for you?, How can I help you?, What do you need?" Always look to grow and gain experience. Be able to communicate myself and my talents, and stand out among my other peers. Be meticulous and exacting in my chores and job. Be refine and upstanding. My reputation is on the line. Have scruplous morals and always be a sycophant(joking on the last one). There were more, but I am too tired now of think of them. Life skills should be taught at an early age, not when I'm out of a job and depressed. Well, what can I do, this is life.

1 Comments:

Blogger EN said...

Miriam-Exactly!
Shopaholic-Thank you for the wise comment.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home