Thursday, May 26, 2005

Enigma

Girls, I have learnt, are complex. I wonder if they feel that guys are the same. When I have nothing to think about (I don't know how that is possible) my mind turns to girls. It is like an automatic reflex, just as when the doctor hits the knee with the hammer. It is clouding my judgment. I should be asleep or learning now instead of writing about girls. there is no mitzvah to think about them. I am just wasting my time. Is there what to learn from girls, or can I learn everything from guys? Any answers?

4 Comments:

Blogger Shoshana said...

There are things you can learn from every person, and women are certainly not exempt from this. Hashem put each one of us here for a reason and while there may not be a mitzvah to think about women, it certainly says in Pirkei Avos that he who is wise learns from every person.

9:19 AM  
Blogger EN said...

Thank you shoshana for the distinction between learn and thinking. It took me quite a while to get that from your post.(I feel so low, it takes me forever to get nuances from what is written :( )

8:57 PM  
Blogger brianna said...

Congrats. You're straight. :D

Seriously, though. We are intriguing. I'll admit that any day. We are complex beings. However, thinking overly much about us may prove distracting.

10:54 PM  
Blogger EN said...

Thanks Bri. I'm begining to realize that. Unfortunitally for me I am a slow learner and I must make many mistakes until I get the right way. But I do want to thank you for your blog. It really makes a person THINK. The way you have with words makes me jealous of what is inside your head.

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home