Monday, June 20, 2005

Malas Ha'Adam

It seem as if I have been humble. Too humble. I am sitting typing on the keyboard, Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper in one hand, burger in the other and typing with my toes. JK, I'm switching off at interverlssssss. What makes me great, and what makes me unique? I am a human, I have two hands, feet, a brain (some say I don't but I don't believe them), eyes, 248 body parts, 356 sinews, 613 kabalistic body parts ect. ect. I am great. So what? So are you. I am sarcastic at times, I admit that. Take it or leave it. Strike that. Don't leave it. Take it. Accept me for who I am. Don't try to make me grow. It hurts. Leave me alone.
Back up. I am talking about my greatness. A human talks, enjoys beauty, can have pleasure, can choose life, make a difference in this world, learn torah, decide yes or no. I should be proud of what I can do, and not be upset at what I can't. I have the right to remain positive (and silent). Giving up is failure. I don't want/like failure. failure is bad. Bad dog. Talking is pleasurable. (convince me of that one). I am great becuase I am NOT an animal. *swallowing burger* *deep swigg of soda*
'Till next time,
Semper Fi -from the Kovod Rabbi

3 Comments:

Blogger EN said...

Moiy- I'm sorry to say it, but is true.

1:11 AM  
Blogger EN said...

Shopahlic-are you saying I shouldn't have made it public?

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very expressive :)

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home