Sunday, June 05, 2005

If I could......

I always wanted to be a comedian when I grow up. Not that I will ever grow up because growing up is not a good thing to do in my sitch. *wink* Why is it that life sometimes must be a drag? Don't you ever wish that you could snap your fingers and a genie will appear and grant you three wishes? I'll tell you what I would do with my three wishes. 1) Wish for a Gazillion dollars.
Nope, change my mind. That would just be a waste of a wish becuase whatever I would buy with the money I could just wish for. Ummmm, Yes! I know!, I would abolish slavery. Nope....Moses has done that already. Seriously though, If I had no money problems I would support all the kollelim in the world and build the biggest library of all the past, present and future sefarim and allow whoever wants borrow them. I would build a big, big house and allow anyone who wants to sleep there, sleep there , while I slept in a different house. I would donate clothes and food to whoever wanted without questions. I would pay for every shiur to be video taped and put on national television for 24 hour shiurim broadcasted live. I would turn the world into a virtual, hypothetical beis medrash. Yes, this is what I would do. Then I would buy myself a personal plane so I could go visit E"Y whenever I want. I would hire all the Roshei Yeshivos/Rebbes/ Mekubalim to be my personal chavrusas. I would pay Artschroll to transalate every sefer into every language possible. I would build a Chabad on Mars. I would rebuild the beis hamikdash (g-d permitting). If I could do anything I would transfer all the worlds wonders to E"Y. Wouldn't you just love seeing the Grand Canyon in E"Y? My imagination is something that is useful. Sometimes I am afraid where it takes me. If I label my imagination to take me to places that are against the Torah such as Zenus, Apikorsus, Murder, Idolatry, where will my body and actions end up? I fear for my own safety. My guiding light is Torah (I just had to add that in, for the sake of future shidduchim).

7 Comments:

Blogger EN said...

Moiy- I still think your cute.

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, do you guys want me to hook you up? I could find out who u both are and play "shadchan"!

10:25 PM  
Blogger EN said...

Anon- dare you to try.

12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, I'm up for it! From reading your blogs It sounds like a "good idea"! Whats your email address?

1:24 PM  
Blogger EN said...

yeshivab@gmail.com

1:57 PM  
Blogger EN said...

We'll see what happens.

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moiy- you think you know who I am?!? I think I know who u are.. should i still watch my toes?? whats your email address?

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home