Friday, July 01, 2005

My Working Experience

Yesterday was a long and arduous day. I did trucking to the mountains. What it entailed was being a grunt worker for 16 hours strait, sweating like a dog, and making below minimum wages off the books. The difficulties of packing and the logistic of remembering what belongs to whom, requires a lot of work, putting it mildly. Even after adjusting the packages multiple times they continued to fall wrecking havoc through the truck. Detergent spills, traffic jams, and rude people make this job the worst rated according to the Bureau of Yeshiva Vacation Summer Jobs. This was my first experience with bungalow colonies. Thankfully I did not grow up with that type of life. I would be insane. If I delivered your packages and you are wondering where some of your luggage is, I left all packages with out any name or identification in the last house on the route. Sorry for the inconvenience.

2 Comments:

Blogger EN said...

Learning Torah! ;-)

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good post

3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home