Sunday, June 26, 2005

Who am I?

Question for my readership. Is my blog obviously Jewish? If you are: a reform/conservative/ free liberal/reconstructionist/unafiliated/yeshivish/modern orthodox/Bal Teshuva/Sefardi (all types)/Ashkenazi (all types including Russian)/Chiloni/ Datai Leumi/Lebavitch/Yekkish/ (if I left anyone out it is unintentional..please write your affiliation in the comments)

JEW

Do you consider me Jewish? What would you call me?

A religious fanatic/haradi/Ulta-orthodox/confused/modern chasiddish/yeshivish/ maker of own religion/ modern orthodox/ Bal Teshuva/ enter your own name here/

I would love to hear from you.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol :)

I consider you just an orthodox Jew, as am I

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

affiliated with the russian orthodox church?

11:58 PM  
Blogger EN said...

anon#1- that is kind of you
anon#2-only on weekends. Just kidding. Chas Veshalom.
miriam-could be....how do you define modern & Haredi?

11:58 AM  
Blogger Karl said...

Well, true Charedi you are not - you are a blogger for a start.
I think most of your catagories overlap each other, but the answer is why would you want to be labeled.
If you are a true Torah Jew, you will be striving for greater things and thats all that counts.

1:16 PM  
Blogger EN said...

Karl- there you go labeling again. Who said a charedi can't blog?
What can be greater than blogging and spreading das torah?! ;-)

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While it's true that a lot of charedim don't use the internet, there are probrobly a small amount that do. There's even a forum for them haredi.siteburg.com/forum

the internet is good if used properly like learning and sharing what's good like a Dvar Torah

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mir, you mean getting outside influences that will make people go off the derech? yea, i guess that could and might happen. Though, I hope it doesn't. I wish for it to be a place where they can talk to each other about stuff.

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see, you're worried about people getting overheated in a discussion. It's understandable.

The discussions look calm now. But I guess if many different people were to post, the discussions might get heated if people don't keep their cool.

I hope that the discussions stay as calm as they are now.

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home