Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Continuing to be anxiolytic....

Ah! I'm back! For those of you who wish to continue reading the words of a philodox please begin reading. If you are already getting periblepsis or lippitude, I forgive you, and you may come back another time when you are better.
My horbgorbling has a method if you will just bear with me for a moment. As a side point, you know that Medrish that says the malach hits you on the upper lip and you forget all your torah you learnt in the mothers stomach? I have discovered the name for it. It is called your philtrum. How cool is that?!
If you are dying for some other proficuous morsels of my writing then you must beg for more.....
Just kidding, I would never do that to you ;-) that would just be frustraneous for you and me because you would never read my blog again!
Unlike other blogs, I have no agenda to give you a mentimutation. If I do, it is unintentional. If you are experiencing dysphoria as apposed to euphoria at this point in my ramblings I will send you a raincheck in the mail for your time wasted if you write to me a LONG e-mail detailing how kind, nice, smart, yada yada, and beautiful I am.

Foe those of you whos malaise for loving me still at this point isn't cured yet because you are such a alterocentric, i want to thank you for being there in the world. You make the world a much happier and better place.

Many times I have the conditions neoteinia, amentia and matutolypea. I hope my future wife can deal with it! They are not contagious so she won't have to worry. If any reader knows a cure please write it in the comments.

7 Comments:

Blogger CJ Srullowitz said...

Use "learned," not (ugh!) "learnt."

For a self-described wordophile, you ought to know better, lulei demistafina.

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, deffinately different.

i would like a dictionary too.

7:27 PM  
Blogger EN said...

cloojew-its a new word I have coined, you don't like it? ;-( it is from the yiddish term lernt and english learned ;-)

9:25 PM  
Blogger SemGirl said...

Someone is preparing for the SAT. And I thought you were a learning boy. Another one to cross off the list. (Wink, wink)..

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oy vey! I have read several of your word-crazy posts, don't understand most of them--are these real words?--and am starting to feel quite dumb. No matter--good entertainment just the same.

Bet you could whip my sister's butt at Scrabble. Now THAT would be something. I would LOVE to see someone whip her at Scrabble. For alas, I never shall..

Cloojew--what does "lulei demistafina" mean? Why do you slip it into every single comment you make on every single blog you comment on? Are you trying to appear learned? Learnt?

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it means "Were i not afraid" like if i was not afraid i would say...

3:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"If I were not afraid?" But that does not make any sense in the context of what cloojew said. Nor can it possibly be relevant to all of the other comments he adds it too. Confused! I am confused. Or perhaps Cloojew is confused regarding the meaning of his favorite phrase?

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home