Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Interview By TRW

Tada! The interview by my FAVORITE frum actress TRW, who is a smart cookie in Torah matters, and who inspires me daily with her lovable posts and Hashkfic outlook on life, and who has stuck with me through thick and thin ;) I am eternally greatful.

Wow. These are very vague questions. They seem to have no substance. I will try to answer them to the best of my ability at the present moment.

(You really are trying to make me think, aren't you?! ;) )

(Do you want my thought process or my final answer? This is harder than I thought.)

1) What is the goal you most deeply long to achieve?

Thought Process:


I can give you the real answer or the pre recorded answer. Truthful, I have no short goals. No, really I do....But let me start with the long term goals. I feel more comfortable with that. (Is the emphasis on the word "the" as a qualifier and meaning only "one goal"? do you want one specific goal, or do you mean the general category of "goal" which is divided into sub categories?, very confusing question.....) Well, *shake head to clear mind*, Wait a minute, how deep are we talking here? Why do you need the word most? What is achievment? Ok, this is getting very confusing. I am going to give the pre-recorded answer. I deeply want to achieve a goal in finishing Kol Hatorah Kulah becoming a big Tzaddik , learning kabbalah, becoming a Navi, Becoming a great husband and father, being the best in the world. Becoming the best. That is my goal. I guess this must be my long term goal. As for my short term goal, I should have one but I am too lazy to make one for various reasons which I can't explain.

Final Answer:
The goal I most deeply long to achieve is to be the best.

2) What is the most fantastic memory of your life?

Thought Process:

Also, very vaguely wordy... What does fantastic mean?.....fantasticly scary, happy, joyful, memoriable...? It is hard to answer this one...Life to me is fantastic. Does fantastic come from the word fantasy? *shakes head to clear mind* I am going to take this question as to mean what memories do I have that I enjoy remembering them. Most of my happy memories are buried inside and don't want to come up. I can't recall them at whim. Do you mean which ones had a big effect on me? Which ones woke me up to reality? *getting frustrated* I can't think strait. "Is" is a qualifier meaning singular..you only want one memory...right? I recall memories of choking on a button when I was 3 years old, I recall crying and being held by my mother. I rember a big havdalah candle, I remember chanuka, peasach, sukkos, my bar mitzvah, sicknessess, hurt feelings, robberies, anti-semites, thinking feeling of guilt....... I hope this answers your question.

Final Answer:
I don't know.

3) When is learning most special to you?

Thought Process:

Ahh, I like this question. *smile*, *warm feeling inside*. When, when? Do you mean...? Ok, I re -read the question. You mean MOST special? It is always special?! I guess it is most special when I learn.

Final Answer:
Learning is special to me whenever I learn.
edit-I like to say always.

4) What do you fear the most? Why?

Though process:

Hmmm, fear....the physical and mental feeling in the head that makes me tremble... (we aren't talking about what or whom I should fear, Hashem of course (yiras hashem) or yiras chait.

Final answer:
What I fear the most in a mental sense and not in a instinctive sense, (of course I fear big bad people who want to hurt me and my family if they are holding a gun to my head, I would be trembling silly), but a constant fear I have is not going to be able to support a family.

5) If you could have anything in the world, but only one thing, without doing anything to get it, what would you choose?

Thought process:
Very weird question, almost doesn't make sense. This is like the genie in the bottle, three wishes, so I would use one wish to get an unlimmited amount of wishes....What do you mean without doing anything to get it?

Final answer:
If I could have anything in the world but only one thing without doing anything to get it I would choose a wife.
edit-while reading over last answer I guess I would say happiness, like simcha. I guess that is everything.

Some of my answers might make no sense and I don't know why I answered the way I did, but this is what I think the answers are.

Now the rules again:

1) Leave me a comment saying "interview me please."
2)I will respond by asking you five questions (not the same as above)
3)You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.
4) You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5) When others comment asking to be interviewed you will ask them five questions.

3 Comments:

Blogger TRW said...

Very impressive, considering the vaguaries of the questions (which were intentional, btw). I like the "thought process" part-well thought out. You got me to think in a specific way, I tried to get you to think generally specific ;)

BTW: I gave the "genie" question to everyone I interviewed. It'll be interesting to see how different people interprete it.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Eli7 said...

Here's your interview. Can you interview me?

What do you want to be when you grow up?

What is your greatest failure?

What does EN mean?

What is the one thing that irks you more than anything else?

What do you think the world needs more than anything else?

9:19 PM  
Blogger EN said...

Eli7 & Shopaholic- Thank you for the qestions. I just came back from a shiur and I am pooped. Bli neder I will sleep on them and answer them tommorrow. (Wow, these are really thought provokers, what are you trying to do? fry my brain?! *grin*)

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home