Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Interview By The Lawyer Eli7

From the Lawyers Bench comes these tough questions from a budding lawyer at Columbia University: Eli7
1) Can you interview me?

Yes, and I did. ;)

2)What do you want to be when you grow up?

What makes you think I am not grown up?!!! I will attept to cover for your insult by saying a Rich Talmid Chacham.

3)What is your greatest failure?


Hmmm, this is a good one.....my greatest failure is (NOT) to learn when I should.

4)What does EN mean?

If I tell you, I will have to kill you...seriously if you want to know my name you can e-mail me privately and I will send it to you. I would rather not post it on my blog. (You know, in case someone does a google search on my name and then, wham, my blog pops up).

5)What is the one thing that irks you more than anything else?

Another irksome question (ha ha), Truthfully what irks me the most is that I don't know a lot.

6)What do you think the world needs more than anything else?

I believe the world needs Moshiach.

4 Comments:

Blogger Eli7 said...

Good answers! I don't want to know your name, I was just curious whether EN stood for your initials or something else altogether...

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to be nit picky, but I think you meant to say, 'my greatest failure is to Not have learned when I should.'

3:32 PM  
Blogger Karl said...

Here is your interview:

1. How old are you?
2. How tall are you?
3. Where did you go to school/ Yeshiva/ College?
4. How would you describe yourself?
5. What sort of girl are you looking for?

The rules are:

1) If you want to be interviewed, leave a comment saying "interview me please."
2) I will respond by asking you five questions ( not the same as above).
3) You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.
4) You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5) When others comment asking to be interviewed you will ask them five questions.

6:42 PM  
Blogger EN said...

anon-when I re-read my answers I wanted to change that to a NOT as well (as that is true also)however truthfully,(and this might seem deep) since I learned when I should(which is my youth)I have failed to learn in my old age.(I have burnout).

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home