Saturday, February 04, 2006

Life continues...

And so, the first week of college has ended. My classes are more difficult than last semester, and the books costlier than I ever imagined, but the bright side is that I am engaged, so all the heartache doesn't seem so painful. Taruvos is getting more challenging and complex with abstract concepts that are difficult to remember and apply. I have more respect now for all the Rabbanim who are able to rattle off Shach, Taz, Mechaber and Rema. The weather in Ny is rainy, but B"h I am not complaining because it could be worse; it could be snowing. My perspective on life is much different now that I am engeaged. Instead of wondering if I will find a partner in life, I am now getting on with my life and looking on how to expand my responsibilites and become part of a community. The oportunities seem better when I have a partner to help me juggle through the difficulties in life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Islam And The West said...

informative blog
thanks

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home