Monday, January 30, 2006

Simcha

Hello all. Thank you so very much for your outpouring of brachos and congradulations, it was much appreciated. Being so busy, I had no time to write and so much going on with my vort, my brother's bar Mitzvah, my brother getting engaged right after me, I have so much to thank Hashem that he has really given me so much simcha. I am back in Yeshiva until Peasach. It is going to be hard to be away from my Kalla for so long. I told her instead of getting me a watch she should come visit me. She promised me she would. There is so much more for me to focus on now, now that I am engaged. I don't need to focus on looking at women anymore, I don't need to date, I am a happy camper,now all I need to do is to study to be a good husband and earn a living. I am looking forward to raising children and being a loving spouse. Finding meaning in my learning and appreciating every obscure Daf of Gemarah is still a challenge. I don't know if I am cut out for learning in Kollel. I believe in order to get paid for Kollel one should e an outstanding Talmid Chacham and be involved in community matters, which I am not cut out to do. So, I still hang in balance as to what my next move will be after we get married. I need to earn a living but I am still undecided as to what contribution I can give to society with thousands of older and wiser people have been working on. I am still green at this. I daven that Hashem should give me a break through.

10 Comments:

Blogger Eshet Chayil said...

Well, I think you'll d just fine. How many other people felt as you have. You seem to be going in every positive direction possible. Take a breath, and enjoy this time.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Lvnsm27 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Lvnsm27 said...

I agree, enjoy this time.

I understand about worrying about the future. I think that whatever you do though, if you just keep trying, Hashem will help you.

By the way, I was at your vort. It was very nice. I saw your mother on shabbos somewhere and she invited me.

7:48 PM  
Blogger EN said...

EC- Thank you.

Lvnsm27- Thank you for the compliments. Interesting...I can't even being to guess who you might be.

11:36 PM  
Blogger Mata Hari said...

Finally - someone who actually thinks about what he's doing instead of just following the crowd.
Nice to hear so much happiness.
Very cool comment - asking her to visit instead of getting a watch.
so romantic. sigh.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Malka said...

Oh my Yeshiva boy, I'm sooooo very happy for you and your beautiful Kallah! No doubt this time is overwhelming what with your other family obligations but this is a special time in your life. I am confident that everything will come together in the end... just think back to 6 months ago and what you were doing then, the state of your life.. and look at your situation today.. you're in college getting a degree, you just got engaged.. you're on the right path! Your efforts and prayers will be rewarded :-)

11:14 AM  
Blogger Littleredridinghoodie said...

G-d Bless you! My hero!

7:55 PM  
Blogger Tovya @ Zion Report said...

mazel tov on the engagement.

9:21 PM  
Blogger On The Derech said...

Mazal Tov. You seem to have your head in the right place! Congrats and keep writing.

11:45 AM  
Blogger rebecca said...

USFINE.COM devote itself to wow powerleveling and aoc power leveling and aoc powerleveling service.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home