Monday, January 09, 2006

Hey there...

Hi :)
EN asked me to check his email for him today since he is a little bit under the weather, but iy'h he'll have a speedy refuah shleimah. I was privileged to read all of your thoughtful messages and ideas on how he should propose, they were all very cute. If he decides to use any of them I will act very surprised. The idea of asking my sister was a good one, only i don't have a sister, so your advice is, I'm sure very well received by him. Thank you all very much, hatzlacha rabba and b'shah tovah to all of you :)

4 Comments:

Blogger SemGirl said...

Are you the Calla. Mazal Tov.. Its so nice to meet you .. I am very happy that I had a part in making this Shidduch..

7:38 PM  
Blogger Mata Hari said...

well - would you or would you not prefer that he wears the hat?

10:03 PM  
Blogger Elisheva said...

Wow, the Kallah herself. that's a cute one for blogland. Mazel Tov!

1:39 AM  
Blogger Parsha Potpourri said...

Nuuu, any updates already?

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home