Tuesday, January 03, 2006

A Little Peek

So, some of you are interested in knowing what is going on with my relationship; so I'll tell you. I haven't proposed yet. I am going home to LA for my brother's Bar Mitzvah in about 9 days, and plan on meeting her parents, and then propose. Her mother has already met my parents and B"h things are moving. In the meanwhile we are speaking to each other on the phone daily and generally counting down the days until we can be together. I have sent her pictures of me, reflecting my daily routine, and she has sent me a few of her. I don't want to write how I am planning to propose in case she happens to check this blog. I have told her the address once but I don't think she reads it. The biggest difficulty I have found so far is to maintain her trust in me. I have broken a few promises, unfortunitally. Maintaining trust in overcoming taivos is by far the most difficult thing I have come across. That about raps it up. I have finals today in philosophy, so wish me luck.

4 Comments:

Blogger SemGirl said...

I am so happy for you, EN. You should build a Bayis Neeman B'Yisroel B'Krov.

7:29 PM  
Blogger defen said...

Wow. Hatzlacha.

2:49 AM  
Blogger The Chainik Hocker said...

Good luck.

9:46 PM  
Blogger Chana said...

Good luck in philosophy, and a premature mazel tov to you :)

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home