Tuesday, December 13, 2005

FINALS

It is that time again. Time to memorize the meterial for a few hours and forget it after taking the test. I admit, some of the philosophy material is facinating. Especially Nietzsche; that guy must have been smoking something. Learning the meterial does put my Jewish philosophy in a whole new light. I am actually appreciating my religion. When I see what else is out there, I am glad I have something that is worthwhile and useful.
Yesterday, while I was registering for the next semester, I was delt a nasty surprise. Three out of the four classes I wanted to sign up for were closed out. I went balistic. I needed those specific classes and at those times because those time slots were the only ones I could go to college without being thrown out of Yeshivah. Hashem had other plans. After a good few hours I found classes that fit my time slots and gave me a few extra credits to boot. So Hashem was right after all. I made a boo-boo. There was no reason for me to get upset. This was a lesson for me to learn that Hashem runs the world and not I. So until finals are over (sometimes next week) I will be absent from blogging. For all those in a similar matzav, Hatzlacha; and wish me as well: I need it desperately.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pragmatician said...

Classic lesson in Emunah.

6:26 AM  
Blogger SemGirl said...

Good Luck EN.. and let me know things are going with you know what..

4:24 PM  
Blogger Eli7 said...

Why do you think that a philosopher must have been "smoking something" to come up with interesting and new ideas. I happen to not love Nietzsche's philosophy and I have no clue what narcotics he was on, but I would like to think that creativity can spring from things other than chemicals.

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home