Monday, August 01, 2005

Cover the Secret


For those interested, here is a nifty little program I found, that blocks ads, naughty pictures, spyware ect. I find it easy to use and to filter out a lot of the shmutz. (It is becoming painful for my eyes to constantly see nude women. It is too blinding. Especially when they are animated. I want to just grab a fly swatter and swat them to never-never land, anywhere, as long as it is out of my scope of vision. I really enjoy looking at women, I do, when they are based in reality.)
Secretmaker

5 Comments:

Blogger Pragmatician said...

What sites do you visit that pop up such images of women:)?

5:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think it's great idea to block.

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's deffinately helpful for people who don't want to keep being turned up.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Jew Speak said...

I recommend using the
firefox
browser to surf the web. It blocks popups and hacks. You can download great extensions to block everything else.

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find AdAware works well for spyware. As for pop-up blockers, I'm not sure what we have...but it's there... ;)

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home