Sunday, July 17, 2005

Anger-the Biggest Loser

Last week I became angry at someone for a split moment. I was chatting with someone on-line and they were being very polite to me and they were doing me a favor even though they had no idea who I was. This person was going all out to really be nice and caring to me. In a fit of rage and self contempt I hurled an insult that really came because of a deep unconcious hatred of myself. Becuase of that I lost out. The remorse I had over shabbos because of my stupidity and the loss of not gaining a friend and the assistance I needed is gnawing at me. If you read this please forgive me.

1 Comments:

Blogger SemGirl said...

Wow you actually b logged it. Bh, I asked someone and they advised me not to. I almost wrote a blog about more jerks in chat. You are sweet after all

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home