Saturday, February 25, 2006

The Road of Life

Engaged life is wonderful. There is so much to enjoy and to be happy for. The entire day goes by with the thoughts of building a pleasant life with someone. Life is now not focused on me but on pouring big tubs of love on someone else. It takes effort, it takes drive and hard work. Life is no easy street. Instead of hurting only myself by not taking care my health or by being lazy I hurt someone else as well. I am working of having a pleasant counternace, and a positive perspective. Happiness is a state of mind and I am working to achieve the perfect state of mind. Human achievement is complete when the ideals of life become reality. I am empowered to choose my destiny.

1 Comments:

Blogger FrumGirl said...

Mazel tov!

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home