Monday, December 05, 2005

Thank You Hashem!

So I have been home, to LA, over the weekend. It was a whirlwind of activities. Good things are happening, B"H, and more soon to follow in the coming months. Blessed is Hashem who answers prayers even to those who don't deserve his goodness, since I sure don't. The message to buckle down and to stop playing games and to become a real man is a hard one to follow; but I must, my future and my life depend on it. Life is not only about pleasure but to grow into a better person and groom my soul into something I can be proud of in Olam Habah. I must set priorities and fulfil my responsibilities. I still act immaturely; but I must become mature. The time has come and I must rise to the challenge. It is time to sit and learn Torah and be studious in my education. The games have ended. Life is about to begin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home