Saturday, October 15, 2005

Building the Clouds of Glory

Gut Voch. It has been such a pleasant month. The Chagim have really set the mood to becoming more spiritually inclined and a feeling of optimism has decended on me. I am greatful to Hashem that he has sent me a light to guide me, to help me with my difficulties, to challenge me to grow, and that special person is very special to me. I have been seeing so many new Sefarim coming out and I yearn to read them all. Unfortunatally due to the lack of money, or Jewish libraries to borrow from, I am not getting up to date with all the new delectible books that are out there. They are printing them faster than I can get my hands on them.
B"h I am still "learning" (missing a few here and there, but what can I do, time flies) the Daf. They are up to Eruvin. It is mindboggling the amount of new "picture sefarim" that have come out. Where were they when I was younger and had the time to learn??! Even with them it is very complex, foreign and complicated concepts.
Which reminds me, I heard a frum mathematitian won the Nobel Peace Prize and used the "game theory" to explain a Mishna in Kesubos. What a Kiddush Hashem!
I also was zoche, after a prolonged setback, to send the Sefer Torah I was working on to Eretz Yisroel, at least it is there and being evaluated. Now all I need is the donor to cough up the $6,000 dollars he promised so the ball can get rolling!
I also bought my first pair of contact lens. Yay! Watch out girls, I am really handsome now! ("R"-if you are reading this, it is only a joke, I only have eyes for you).
Have a Chag Kasher Vesameach.

1 Comments:

Blogger EN said...

LRH-Thanks for the advice, but I wish I had some old stuff to sell. I am so broke that I don't have "old stuff". All my stuff is stuff that I need.
Thanks for the bracha on the lenses.

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home