Saturday, September 17, 2005

The War of Wills

It has been a while since I have posted. I suppose that is a good thing in some respects. It means that I have not had much time to waste on the computer. To those of you who still check back to see if I have posted anything new, I feel honored and special that you think I have something important that you can learn from, or for that matter, entertaining. My days have been spent learning in the mornings and listening to lectures in college and experiencing being in the outside world. As my chavrusa said, "College is a mussar seder". College gives me a base where I can appreciate the Torah and my Jewishness. I am not part of a melting pot. I am constantly part of a culture that values life and change for the better. I am proud to be a Jew and learning the Jewish religion. Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur, is almost upon us. It is a time of reflection and growth. It is a time to start afresh and anew. Repentance is a gift from G-d. Life is enjoyable and one must will his Yetzer Harah to undertand that there is great reward for someone who is willing to work.

2 Comments:

Blogger SemGirl said...

Keep posting. You are always very inspiring..

1:09 AM  
Blogger Elisheva said...

Nice to see a post and to hear you've been busy in a good way. Keep us "posted", and much hatzlacha.

Shalom

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home