Monday, September 19, 2005

New Beginnings

I have dated this awesome girl. Great middos and a bren for Torah-cute too. Her smile can light up any dark room. Now, it is a matter of playing the game right. The trick is not to seem too desperate and needy. Not to call her up whenever I think about her. Think of ways to make her like me. I must say intelligent things and not make a fool of myself. The dating game must play itself out until it becomes second nature and habit that my giving turns into a love. I hope she will reciprocate and not leave me disappointed and a broken soul as so many others have done.

4 Comments:

Blogger Elisheva said...

Wow, sounds real good. Just act yourself and see where it leads. It may not be right, you still need time to see. Don't let things leave you broken if not, it means it just wasn't right, but wait and see if this will be the right one.

Just one thing, the way you describe her, I didn't think I was currently dating anyone, lol.

Shalom

4:25 PM  
Blogger Pragmatician said...

Dating is tough and the toughest part is getting rejected even if aren't interested.
Nevertheless if you believe in hashgacha, then the girl for you is was Beshert and she will show up at the right moment;
If you don't or prefer just rational thinking then listen o my mom who says
“Every second idiot gets married and has kids, so there’s no reason why (fill in name) can't”.

5:21 AM  
Blogger SemGirl said...

Really hope this one works out for you. If it doesn't, just keep on going. You don't have the luxury of feeling down and depressed, when you should be learning, and doing mitzvos (like looking for your Zivug) B'Simcha..

2:28 PM  
Blogger Moochy said...

You do sound sincere, so the only thing left to wish you is all should go well, and end with a Mazel Tov!!
For Breaking your heart, well, you dont want the shidduch to happen, ONLY if its the Basherteh, right>? so if it does not happen, then it was obviously NOT the one.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home